With EasyTime’s Gantt planning feature, you’ll get rid of the need of spread sheets or other planning tools for your projects.
Benefits of Gantt planning via PC
- You have an overview of unassigned tasks and employees schedule.
- Easily copy and drag and drop tasks to another employee, if needed.
- Make a task continues in your favourite pattern • You can drag tasks estimate over several days
Benefits of moving task completion to the mobile phone
- An employee can set specific task completion to 25%, 50%, 75% or 100% via the app.
- Mobile App gives employees both the daily overview and next day’s tasks.
- Every employee can see days or weeks forward to follow the planning by his phone.
”The people work for several foremen, so the worksheets would fluctuate between foremen. We save 70% of administrative time. The foremen do not have to keep track of a lot of worksheets and now have better time for other tasks”
”Our 160 employees work in teams. The new system gives fewer errors and greater transparency – and better statistics”
”It has been a continuous saving of approx. 135.000 euro after EasyTime was introduced – every year”.
”From 20 to over 120 employees today. Driving routes make registration even easier – The administration creates the route, so it can be selected by the employee with just one click”
”Quality assurance is part of the daily work with drawings of routes and delimitations with schools and institutions, so the people are never in doubt where the boundary are”
”After a major survey, we found EasyTime as the most user-friendly system that could also be integrated into all municipal systems”
”Workers finds it very easy to report hours used on projects over the mobile phone, it works perfectly”
”We are generally happy with EasyTime because it’s easy to use for everyone. And because Dansk Golfunion’s activities have been put in advance”